Congratulations to Shelley Hodg, who had the winning ticket for the NL Basket in support of Men In Black! Thank you to everyone who bought a ticket and supported our initiative.”
To gain valuable information on semesterisation at Holy Heart, the Department of Education is seeking student feedback. Please take a few minutes to complete the below.
The link to the student survey is: http://fluidsurveys.com/s/hhsemesterstudent1516/
MONDAY JUNE 13 3:30 PM
TUESDAY JUNE 14 3:30 PM
WEDNESDAY JUNE 15 3:30 PM
THURSDAY JUNE 16 4:30 PM
FRIDAY JUNE 17 3:30 PM
MONDAY JUNE 20 4:30 PM
TUESDAY JUNE 21 12:30 PM
WEDNEDAY JUNE 20 12:30 PM
Friday, May 20th will be a professional development day for staff. As such, there will be no classes for students.
- The plans for this year’s prom are well underway! Our Graduation Committee has been working hard to ensure all the details are in place to make the night a success. But we wanted to make sure you are aware of some details.
- On Thursday June 23rd, 2016 Holy Heart will make a trip back in time and explore the Roaring Twenties
- The events are as follows: (approximate)
- Meet and Greet: Brother Rice- 6:00pm-7:00pm
- Dinner: Holy Heart Gym 7:00pm-8:30pm
- Speeches, Awards, Slideshow, etc: Holy Heart Theatre 8:30pm- 10:00pm
- Dance: HHM Gym 10:00pm-11:00pm
- Safe Grad: Holy Heart- First Floor/Theatre 11:30pm-5:00am (doors close at 12:30am)
- Tickets for graduates are available in the main office at lunch only (12-1) from May 16- 27. Anyone bringing a guest outside the graduating class to the event/meal there is a cost of $60. Tickets can only be picked up/ purchased at this time as students are doing this and will be in class other times.
Table seating arrangements sheets are also available during this time and must be submitted by May 27th as well. Tables can accommodate 8 people.
All students that are currently registered in English 1201, English 2201, or English 3201 are REQUIRED to complete a Listening Exam at 9:00am on Tuesday, May 31st as instructed by the Department of Education.
The Listening Component is worth 10% of a students grade.
If a student misses the public exam English 3201 Listening portion, then the exam will still be scored out of 100%, with a 10% omission, the most a student could score therefore, is 90%. A student may request a supplementary exam in August ONLY as there is no opportunity to do this before then.
If a student misses the English 1201 or English 2201 Listening portion, a medical note is required to be excused.
Punctuality is essential as we are required to start this at 9:00am promptly. Students arriving late will not permitted to enter the class.
Easter 2017 EF Tour – Central European Quartet
There is be a meeting for students and parents interested in traveling on the Easter 2017 Central European Quartet Tour on Monday, May 2, 2016 at 7:00 p.m. in the Credit Recovery Center at HHM. Parents of students already enrolled and new or interested students and parents are welcome to attend. For more information please check our tour link below.
Thursday April 21, 2016 Twin Rinks (Rink 2) 3:30pm–5:00pm Holy Trinity vs Holy Heart
Thursday April 21, 2016 Twin Rinks (Rink 1) 4:30pm-6:00pm Waterford Valley vs Holy Spirit
Thursday April 21, 2016 Twin Rinks (Rink 1) 6:00pm–7:30pm Holy Heart vs PWC
Friday April 22, 2016 Twin Rinks (Rink 2) 3:30pm-5:00pm
Friday April 22, 2016 Twin Rinks (Rink 1) 4:30pm-6:00pm Holy Trinity vs Holy Spirit
Friday April 22, 2016 Twin Rinks (Rink 1) 6:00pm–7:30pm Holy Heart vs Waterford Valley
Friday April 22, 2016 Twin Rinks (Rink 1) 7:30pm-9:00pm Holy Spirit vs PWC
Saturday April 23, 2016 Twin Rinks (Rink 1) 9:00am–10:30am PWC vs Holy Trinity
Saturday April 23, 2016 Twin Rinks (Rink 1) 10:30am–12:00 pm Holy Heart vs Holy Spirit
Saturday April 23, 2016 Twin Rinks (Rink 1) 3:00pm–4:30pm Waterford Valley vs Holy Trinity
Saturday April 23, 2016 Twin Rinks (Rink 1) 6:00pm-7:30pm 4th vs 5th
Sunday April 24, 2016
Sunday April 24, 2016 Twin Rinks (Rink 1) 9:00am–10:30am 4th vs 1st
Sunday April 24, 2016 Twin Rinks (Rink 1) 10:30am–12:00pm 2nd vs 3rd
Sunday April 24, 2016 Twin Rinks (Rink 1) 2:00pm Championship Game
The Class of 2016 Safe Grad Committee is hosting a fundraiser to support the cost of the safe grad.
On May 13th, Spirit of NL will be donating a portion of the proceeds to support our Safe Grad.
Tickets can be purchased at the school office.
Details on the event here.
Friday, April 22nd is a Professional Development Day for Staff. There will be no classes that day for students.
- Online Gallery
- Virtual Teacher Centre
- Memorial University
- College of the North Atlantic
- NL English School District
- IB @ Holy Heart
- Feature Film - Unwanted
- Heart and Soul - 50 Years of Excellence
- Twitter and Facebook at Heart
- Powerschool Login
- Community Agencies For Youth
- Bus Schedules - 2015/2016
- HHM Volunteers
- The Heartbeat News
- Level 1 Course Selection Sheet - 2016/2017
- Level 2 & 3 Course Selection Sheet - 2016/17
- Student Transfer Request Form
- June 2016 Final Exam Schedule